Sunday, April 5, 2009

Loose Teeth Again

Last night I had another dream about my canines being loose. It felt like I could move them far too much with my tongue so I checked it out in a mirror. My left canine was actually oozing some sort of weird red paste, like ketchup. I had this vague memory that I banged the tooth against something earlier in the week and that's probably why it was in bad shape. So I pulled it out rather painlessly, threw it in the trash, and was about to walk away when I decided to check on my other canine. Sure enough, it was also loose so I pulled it out as well. In reality, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, so in the dream I wondered how that would go with me walking in with two of my teeth missing. And also what would be done to replace those teeth. I didn't want to think about it, I guess, so I just woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment