Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flying and Tea

I had a short dream about flight superpowers last night. I'm not quite sure how it began, but I believe I was walking on the street with some friends. Suddenly I have the power to fly so I soar up into the air. I think I half-realized it was a dream, so while trying to control it I had a hard time staying in the air. I would shoot up skyward, but would soon glide back down as if I had no idea how to control my direction of flight. Furthermore, the ground would sometimes disappear and just become clouds, as if my mind couldn't render the ground as I moved at high speeds.

Eventually, I just decided to hover in place for a while, high up in the clouds. I had a thermos of tea with me, so I just relaxed in the sky while sipping tea. It was pretty sweet and then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment