Sunday, May 3, 2009

Indiana Jones and Comic

I had two dreams last night. The first one started out with me trying to remember the Indiana Jones movies. I could remember the first three and the latest one, The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but I had a distinct memory that there was another movie made in between them. That is to say that there was a fourth movie and the Crystal Skull was actually the fift movie. I tried to piece together this forgotten fourth movie and enlisted the help of a friend. We could remember a scene in which two dark-skinned boys are kidnapped, escaped, and then taken in by an attractive 30-something year old woman. Later, the two boys, the woman, and Indiana Jones (and possibly Sean Connery) are in a tropical forest somewhere. They're fighting some evil force and there's also a frog that was a human wizard once and was turned into a frog or something. It got really confusing here and then I woke up.

In the second dream, I was reading a comic. I recreated the comic below.

That yellow arrow in the middle somehow meant that the comics could be read in reverse order, meaning you could read it from top to bottom, but also bottom to top. This sort of made sense in my dream, but it really doesn't make sense now. This is definitely the strangest thing I've dreamt so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment