Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Found Money and Walk Home From School

Last night I dreamt I found a 500 dollar bill on the floor. I was excited and put it in my pocket, but then I woke up and was like, "Damn."

I fell asleep again and had another dream in which I was back in high school. The dream didn't have so much to do with school as it did the walk home from school. Or, more specifically, the roll home from school. In the morning, my parents would drop me off on their way to work, but I took a wheeled office chair from home with me. I would leave it in a hallway or some corner and somehow it made sense that no one would think anything about the chair. When classes were over, I would go immediately to the chair, sit down, and just start kicking my way home. The ride was surprisingly smooth, as if the office chair wheels were big and smooth enough to traverse sidewalks. This happened two days in a row; no one bothered to ask me about the chair and I just happily kick-rolled my way home. On the second day I got back, I just woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment