Friday, March 27, 2009

Mom's Dream

This post is actually about my mom. She told me she had a dream recently about death and birth. The Chinese words for "birth" and "death" sound like the numbers 3 and 4, so that day she bought a lottery ticket comprised of numbers with 3s and 4s. She checked the winning numbers the next day and got 4 of them correct, winning $140. For some reason, she bought another ticket with the same numbers because she had forgotten she bought the first ticket, making the total winnings $280. She then tells me that her father once had a similar experience back in China, in which a late relative visited him in a dream and gave him some lottery numbers. I believe he won second prize with those numbers.

Maybe it's hereditary and one day I'll have a premonition about lotto numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment