Sunday, March 22, 2009

Zombies and Superheroes

I had another strange dream about zombies last night. It was actually quite interesting and fun rather than scary. The dream started off in some underground bunker, where the survivors of a zombie apocalypse were preparing for a counter-offensive to take back the surface world from the undead. It reminded me of the plans to fight back against the zombies in the book "World War Z."

Anyway, the weird thing was that I was a superhero. My main ability was flight, but I think I might have had super strength too. And I decided to reveal my secret identity during this time, though I wasn't exactly sure why. I think it might have been because it wasn't appropriate anymore to have a secret identity at this time of crisis, or maybe I could inspire the survivors by telling them who I really was. I can remember "standing" in mid-air above the survivors, giving a small speech or something about who I was before we all stormed out of the underground bunker to fight the zombies. I think I had a sword with me and was cutting off heads, but it got blurry around this point and I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment