Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Donut Shop

Last night I had a rather short dream considering my usual ones. Me and a friend somehow came to own a small donut shop back in my college town of Irvine. The previous owner didn't want it anymore and I guess me and my friend bought it from her. I decided to scope the place out, seeing as how I'd never seen the back of a donut shop before. There was, of course, a kitchen area for making the donuts. But past that there was a small room with at least ten gaming arcades. This wouldn't have been so weird if it you didn't have to go behind the kitchen to get to it. Maybe it wasn't for customers? Anyway, there was a small hallway past there that had two small rooms and a bathroom with shower.

I called out to my friend and said we could actually live here. The prospect of living behind a donut shop somehow excited me. He shouted back that he had lived here before. Suddenly, I had a vague memory that he once rented out a place in the back of some shop before during college, even though that never happened in reality. But you know how your memory works in dreams. Anyway, he was about to show me something neat on the roof that had to do with the phone lines, but the dream ended right about here...

No comments:

Post a Comment