Monday, January 12, 2009

Many Dreams

Last night I had many dreams, so many that I can't remember most of them. I would dream, wake up, fall back asleep, dream again, repeat. It was a very eventful night.

Though I can remember one dream somewhat clearly. I was with my mom and for some reason she wanted me to teach her Japanese and Japanese culture. I assumed it was because she sometimes liked to watch dramas from Japan, among other Asian countries. Anyway, I started by teaching her how to pronounce a few words, but she was having a hard time. She would ask me how to say this or that Chinese word in Japanese. Surprisingly, I knew.

For whatever reason, this became a lesson on making ramen. I don't know how to make ramen, but we made ramen anyway. It was about then that I woke up and fell back asleep to have another dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment