Saturday, January 24, 2009

Water Park Speed Boat

Last night I had another water park dream, except this time I actually played in the water park. The park floor was all covered in at least ankle-deep water, and in some areas it was a lot deeper. Out of this water rose several small wooden and hard plastic playground sets connected by rope bridges.

There were lots of college-type people there; some I knew, some I didn't. I was chasing after a friend in this dream, running around the different playsets, as if we were playing tag even though we were 20-something years old. He suddenly jumped down into deep water and swam towards a mini-speedboat that was part of the water park equipment. I got in first and took the driver's seat and sped off with my friend hanging out to the side. Even though it was small and looked like a toy, the boat moved pretty fast, fast enough for my friend to start water skiing on his feet. I eventually slowed down so he could get in and we both sped off into uncharted waters...

No comments:

Post a Comment