Monday, January 12, 2009

Water Park

Last night I dreamt I had an uncle who owned a water park. However, business wasn't well. He decided to close down the water park for a few weeks and expand by digging new pools. He enlisted my help and I happily agreed. I wasn't doing anything at the time and it was a water park. How could I pass up this oppurtunity? Somehow, I was charged with directing a back hoe. I told it to dig in a reddish, clay-looking area and it went to work. Within minutes, however, it struck oil. Tons and tons of oil. Me and my uncle were now filthy rich, figuratively and literally as we were now waist deep in oil. In fact, there was so much oil it kept oozing out of the construction area and into the pools and water slides. So me and my uncle had to dig more holes to keep the oil back. With our hands. Suddenly all the construction equipment disappeared from my mind. Anyway, it wasn't working and we didn't care too much because we were really, really filthy rich.

But here's the weirdest part: the uncle in my dream was a cross between a real-life uncle of mine and Christopher Lloyd. I think I kept calling him Doc...

No comments:

Post a Comment