Saturday, January 17, 2009

Segue

Last night I had another dream that felt like a cross between a video game and reality. It was a co-op game and I was playing with friends. I don't know what our objective was, but we had to go somewhere quick. It was night time and we were on a country road. Luckily we found two abandoned vehicles: one was a fast SUV, but the other was inexplicably a military tank. I drove the tank and someone else drove the SUV. Our remaining teammates split up between the two vehicles. When I got into the tank, my dream suddenly went into a third person view.

The SUV went ahead on the dirt road to do a little reconnaissance. However, like in my zombie dream, it came rushing back in a panic. I had little time to ask what was wrong as a much, much larger vehicle started chasing us. It was some kind of large transport vehicle with tank treads, but it didn't seem to have any weapons. However, it didn't need any weapons to be a threat as it was large enough to crush our vehicles. The SUV was safely away, but the tank was only about as fast as the large enemy vehicle. A chase ensued around uneven terrain, terrain that I was sure the monstrosity wouldn't be able to manage, but it just crushed whatever was in its way. I might have been firing the tank's turret at it, but it was about here that this dream ended...

...and segued into another dream. Suddenly I was in a large bedroom, but I had the feeling that it was my room. And it was a complete mess. The bed linen was unfolded, the desk-top contents were strewn about, and the media shelf was unorganized. This made me think I was only playing with toys in my previous dream because some of the unevenness of the country road matched the unevenness of my bed and desk. So I might have had some toy vehicles around as well. I got to cleaning up but when I came to the media shelf, I found a lot of DVDs and VHS tapes, most of which I had never seen before. So while organizing it all, I set a pile aside of some cool looking movies or TV shows I would later watch. I never got the chance to because, I woke up....

No comments:

Post a Comment