Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Psychic Powers and the CIA

Last night I had a rather long dream. It started out in my high school. I was still a student there and school was over for the day. I went to the vending machines to get something to drink for my usual walk home. I think I wanted a chocolate milk because I hadn't had one in a long time, but the machine messed up and gave me a Mountain Dew as soon as I put money in. I tried again, but this time it gave me a Mountain Dew Code Red. I gave up and took my consolation prizes. On the way out of the school gates, I met up with a friend and he asked if I wanted a ride home. He had his own car and was already giving someone else a ride home, someone I didn't really like, but I took his offer anyway.

On the drive home, a drive that seemed to take much longer than it should have, my friend starts telling this story out of nowhere. This story involved him and his dad driving somewhere and they had an incident with the CIA. I forget what exactly the incident was about, but I remember it was probably something he shouldn't have talked about. Suddenly, a black Cadillac rams us from behind. I looked back and inside were three people, two men and one woman who looked like extras from Men in Black. The other guy in our car, the one I didn't like very much, screamed it was the CIA and they're probably out to get us all for talking about that story. I said that they must have bugged my friend's car during that incident and followed him around to make sure no one said anything. The agents pulled out guns and started firing at us, blowing out the car's windows. I cowered in fear, laying down on the backseat, wishing there was something I could do when suddenly I gained psychic powers. I got up and pointed my finger at the Cadillac and pulled the agents' guns away. Then I stopped both our cars and concentrated real hard on the agents' minds, telling them to forget what happened today and go on their way. It worked and they drove off in a stupor. At that point, I made my friend and the other guy forget too, for secrecy's sake, obviously forgetting about my friend's car being rammed and shot up. We drove off like nothing happened and headed towards my home, which was apparently past what looked like Chinatown. I grabbed my Mountain Dew from under the passenger seat and had a drink.

It felt like there was a scene change in my dream, as I just ended up at home later in the afternoon. I might have been drinking my Mountain Dew when I heard the doorbell and answered it. Outside was another agent, a new one that wasn't in the car earlier, and he stabbed me with a big syringe. While I reeled in pain, he explained that he investigated what happened today and somehow found out everything. He was the only one who knew, but what he injected me with were surveillance nano-bots, and the CIA would be able to see everything I did. I grabbed the agent with my telekinesis and brought him into my house. Inside, I sent a psychic electromagnetic surge through my body to destroy all the nano-bots. Then I did the same to the agent, assuming he had nano-bots, and made sure it hurt him when I did it. I then erased his memory and sent him on his way, but I picked up something from his mind before he was gone. Something big was going down tonight, some kind of riot or war at Fort Knox, I think.

Another scene change and it's night time at, I guess, Fort Knox. I must have used my powers to fly there or teleport there or something. Even though it was night time, there was plenty of light around from a huge fire. I was suddenly in third person view now, looking at whatever the huge fire was, but I couldn't tell what it was myself. But I saw a shocked expression on my own face and said "Oh my God," but in almost a "to be continued" moment, I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment