Tuesday, February 3, 2009

RC Helicopter

Last night I had a rather mundane dream. I was in a large park area with red dirt and patches of grass. Most of the park seemed to be built on a hill with a spiral dirt ramp leading up. I was at the bottom walking up the ramp. To my left there was a fence and basketball court with some kids playing basketball. There was nothing on my right, no handrail, no fence, nothing. Just a ten foot drop to the rest of the park below. In my hand I had an RC helicopter so as I walked up the hill I launched it and played with it. I walked for just a little bit while playing with the helicopter, making it go up and down, side to side. It didn't seem fancy enough to do any tricks or go very far in any direction. Or at least I didn't know how to control it well enough. I decided to just go back down the hill and head home so I put the helicopter away. Away where, I don't know but it was now out of my hands.

As I walked back down the dirt ramp, I noticed my shoes had almost no traction on the red earth. But I wasn't falling as if slipping on ice, it was more like I had roller blades on and was just rolling downhill. Though the ramp wasn't too steep, it was pretty long so I built up a good amount of speed. I decided to do some tricks while sliding down. I got a lot of air when I jumped and did a flip this way and that and yet there was still some ramp left to go. It seemed much longer than on my way up and I was having way more fun than with the RC helicopter. As I neared the bottom, one of the basketball players accidentally threw his ball outside of the fence. It rolled off the ramp and onto ground level. I was about to jump down and get it but I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment